SOUNDWAY WORKSHOP FOR ENGLISH TEACHERS 20 - 25 Nov 2009

Posted by Guru Perpustakaan & Media SK Telok Bahang | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, November 25, 2009

...thank you to Sime Darby for giving me the opportunity to attend this course...it is very useful for me in my teaching and to upgrade myself especially related to English pronunciation...I hope Sime Darby will continue supporting my school SK Telok Bahang.
Encik Ismail delivered his speech to us before the course ended today,
25 th November.
...whooaaaa, who's 'katak pisang' is that...????
..Rozita the 'devil' & Azizah the 'porcupine'...
..my group, Hidayah, Rosma, Norhasla, me, Thamarai & Lim

...me with Uma & Taty, our facilitators and my good friend
from SK Bumbung Lima... Rozita

...this was one of the activity when we did Presentation Skills...it was conducted by Madam Farah where we talked about our daily routines and giving ideas and views.


Story telling time..all groups come up with their own story telling..
...they were very interesting and all the groups managed to come up with creative stories which we can use them in our classroom teaching.


...group presentation & Miss Choy was marking each group's short composition...this activity conducted after the Dictionary Skill session...


Uma & Jimmy conducting reading test...

...2 members from my group were completing the short composition...




Comments Posted (0)